And I always get such a kick out of this intersection in Durango.
Wonder if it would be okay to turn left??
Wonder if it would be okay to turn left??
Today, we decided to take a short drive between showers.
Just messed around on the Shrine Road & Lower Mineral.
From the front of the RV looking toward Animas Forks, at a mountain poking up thru the clouds:
San Juan County Courthouse in front of clouds:
Looking down on Silverton from the Shrine Road:
Clouds in the canyon looking toward Durango:
Lower Mineral:
Little bit of fall colors starting to show??
No critter sightings today; guess they are all too smart to come out in the rain.
Last night I saw our neighbor go out into the field at dusk with his camera. I looked thru the windshield, but only saw the horses down by the tracks. Today, he told us that he was sitting in his coach when he saw something out his side window. It was Mamma Moose & Babe & they walked into the field in front of the RVs and headed toward town. I sure hope they don't decide to hang out in the contaminated Animas River. Darn, darn, double darn - Critters were in my front yard &
I missed them!

No comments:
Post a Comment